Forward Head Posture Fix is an interesting ebook that might just be a wake up call for you. If you have ever experienced neck pain and back strain, it’s probably because of the reasons that are outlined in this ebook.
Our necks are designed to be vertical and our spinal columns are healthiest when we have good, upright posture. However, sitting at a computer or looking at your smartphone (which most of us do for several hours per day) can cause us to slump our heads forward. Your head weighs approximately 10-12 pounds. When it is sitting on top of your neck and shoulders, aligned with your spine, your body naturally adapts to the weight.
However, if your head is constantly dipping forward then the weight of your head puts a lot of pretty on your neck and spine. This causes a lot of stress on your body and can lead to a range of problems. The Forward Head Posture Fix will teach you how to deal with these issues and how to fix your posture for good.
What Is The Forward Head Posture Fix Book About?
This book is all about a problem that is common with many people – especially since so many of us spend several hours per day staring at a computer or looking at our phones. The program will explain to you how incorrect posture can damage your spine, cause an ugly “hump” on your upper back and affect your overall health.
Here are some interesting pointers to know about this ebook:
- The book will teach you all about the sternocleidomastoid muscle, which is the one that connects your breastplate and collarbone to the base of your skull. It is a very important muscle that holds your head in place, but many people have never trained it or paid attention to it.
- You’ll learn about how spending hours sitting at a desk with your neck craned over the keyboard or looking down at your smart phone affects your posture and neck health.
- You’ll learn why this bad posture doesn’t just cause aches and strains, but actually has an effect on the entire rest of your body and can result in poor sleep, headaches, breathing problems and much more. You’d actually be surprised what a different correct posture makes on the entire rest of your body.
- The book also includes stretches and movements that you can complete in the right sequence in order to unlock these muscles and target them.
- In order to complete the entire sequence of exercises and movements, it should only take around 15 minutes per day. This means you can fit it into your schedule, even if you are incredibly busy.
- The program is suitable for most people, including children and the elderly. The exercises can be altered to suit your comfort level, ability and physical condition.
The Author Behind Forward Head Posture Fix
The author of the program is a guy named Mike Westerdal. He is a best-selling sports nutrition specialist, author, personal trainer and contributor to Iron Man magazine. He is also the founder of CriticalBench.com, which is a very popular website in the strength training niche.
Mike has teamed up with Rick Kaselj, who is a kinesiologist who specialises in injuries. Together they developed this program to help people to reverse their poor posture habits and solve these issues.
Overview of the Forward Head Posture Fix Program
When you look inside the program, you’ll see that it doesn’t just offer you information but it also provides you with exercises and techniques that you can use to change your poor posture. The program contains the following components:
- Forward Head Posture Fix Main Manual: This is the main part of the ebook which contains all of the information on your poor posture and how to fix it.
- Step by Step Videos: This section contains some videos that you can follow along with in order to retrain your muscles and improve your posture. They are clear, straightforward and easy to understand.
- Bonus Materials: The program also comes with a few bonus materials, such as a guide to natural sleep solutions and a guide to dealing with lower back pain. You might also find this information beneficial to your overall health.
The Benefits You’ll Get From Forward Head Posture Fix Program
So, what are the benefits that the program promises you will enjoy when you fix your posture Here are a few of the perks that you can look forward to when you learn how to stand up straighter and fix your forward head posture.
- Fewer aches and pains in your neck, shoulders and upper back.
- Improved energy and less fatigue.
- Better sleep.
- Avoiding damage to your ligaments, blood vessels, nerves and joints.
- Relief from arthritis.
- Better athletic performance.
- Reduced snoring and sleep apnea.
- Avoiding early spinal degeneration.
- Reduced risk of trapped nerves.
- Increased range of motion.
- Improving lung capacity.
- Increasing blood flow to the brain.
- Eliminating sinus issues and jaw pain.
- Decreasing vertigo, dizziness and balance issues.
- Improving your mood and giving you more energy and confidence.
Also, when you improve your posture you will look slimmer and fitter and you will also look taller.
If you feel like your head is constantly slouched forward and you experience neck pain, back pain, lack of energy, sluggishness, headaches or any of the other symptoms listed, you might find that this program is for you. Take a look at your posture right now – is it correct or is your head too far forward?
The Forward Head Posture Fix book contains tips that can help you to retrain your body to have a healthy posture. Also, it’s good to know that if it doesn’t solve your issues you will get your money back under the 60 day refund guarantee. So, if you know that you do have posture issues and you want to establish healthy habits now to eliminate pain and strain, why not download this book today and give it a try?