The Arthritis Code is a 111-page program that focuses on the Gerson Method. Highlighting the importance of a clean, toxin-free lifestyle, you will be able to significantly improve symptoms of arthritis — all while improving overall wellness. Learn to treat the root cause of your arthritis, instead of simply masking your condition with medication. This is a must read!
The Arthritis Code is for anyone who is living with arthritis, but can also assist individuals with other chronic conditions. By addressing the toxins that currently affect your body’s ability to heal, you will be able to improve your arthritis, while boosting your well-being. You can restore your health with The Arthritis Code today!
What is The Arthritis Code About?
Living with arthritis can be overwhelming — especially when dealing with flare-ups. Although you may be on medication, do you find that it’s improving your overall well-being? By utilizing the recommendations within The Arthritis Code, you can not only reduce your reliance on toxic drugs, but improve your long-term health. Through the power of food, as well as a balanced lifestyle, you can significantly improve your circumstances!
Who is the Author of The Arthritis Code?
After looking into possible arthritis treatments, Luis Arce came across the work of Max Gerson, followed by Charlotte Gerson. Astonished by what they had achieved and what the research suggested, he decided to publish these findings and additional suggestions into a digital program that could be easily accessed by anyone. He wants to help people just like you, who want to improve their health safely and naturally.
What’s Included within The Arthritis Code?
- Introduction — From the get-go, you will dive in, learning what you can expect in terms of your condition, as well as how you can improve your symptoms. Focusing on the Gerson Method, this program focuses on a more natural approach, reducing your reliance on harsh drugs and chemicals.
- Chapter One: The Causes of Arthritis — Understanding the cause of your arthritis is half the battle. In order to truly treat a condition, you must understand its cause, which is why this chapter does into great detail regarding a long list of potential contributing factors.
- Chapter Two: The Types of Arthritis — Listing nine different types of arthritis, you can begin to narrow down which type if affecting your health and life. Of course, the two most common are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid, but these are just the beginning. Which type are you suffering from?
- Chapter Three: What Is the Gerson Method? — Introducing the Gerson family, you will learn all about their therapy methods. Focusing on the body’s ability to heal itself, their methods highlight the importance of a balanced, nutrient-rich diet. As the body rids itself of toxins, it can begin to heal.
- Chapter Four: Restoring Health — In order to restore health, you’ll need to provide your body with the tools it requires to recover. This often means increasing your intake of nutrients through the power of juicing. All aspects of a balanced lifestyle are covered in this chapter, providing some actionable tips and suggestions.
- Chapter Five: Making Your Home Gerson Friendly — Eliminating toxins is not easy within our modern world, but with a little guidance, you can significantly reduce your exposure to harmful chemicals. Going through each room in the house, including the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and more, you’ll soon realize how many toxins you’re currently exposed to — and what that means for your health.
- Chapter Six: Choosing the Right Foods — This is one of the most vital aspects of the Gerson Method. What you eat makes all the difference — not just in terms of your health, but your specific condition. This chapter lists all of the foods you should eat, as well as the foods you need to avoid.
- Chapter Seven: Enemas for the Gerson Method — You may not be familiar with coffee enemas, however, they are explained in great detail throughout this chapter — including the MANY benefits.
- Chapter Eight: What You Need to Know About Medication — Instead of recommending medications (which only cover up symptoms), this chapter offers alternative solutions that work with your body — not against it.
- Chapter Nine: Healing Reactions — Learn about why you develop symptoms and what they mean. This is particularly the case regarding flare-ups. Offering solutions to a number of symptoms, including stomach problems, it’s important to listen to your body.
- Chapter Ten: Avoiding Pitfalls When Using the Gerson Method — There are some common pitfalls that you need to be aware of, helping you stay on-track. This chapter is intended to guide you, maximizing your chances of success.
- Chapter Eleven: Your Questions Answered — Within this Q&A portion of the program, you will be exposed to some of the most enlightening questions, optimizing your therapy.
- Chapter Twelve: Dealing with Stress — There are so many negative consequences in regards to stress, especially for those who live with arthritis. This chapter offers suggestions such as meditation and visualization, supporting a stress-free lifestyle.
- Chapter Thirteen: What to Expect After the Gerson Method — Wrapping the program up, once you complete the Gerson Method, there are some steps you need to take to help you stay on-track and healthy. Tips are offered within this chapter, helping you finish this therapy with confidence.
How Can I Benefit From The Arthritis Code?
When you invest in The Arthritis Code, you’re investing in your health and quality of life. As long as you’re willing to take positive action, you will significantly benefit from what this program has to offer. In addition, it’s well-written and well-presented, making it easy to follow along. When it comes to improving your health, this program is priceless — and with its money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Taking control of your arthritis could change your life and health long-term. The Arthritis Code is your guiding light, so take advantage of what it has to offer. This program will make you see your condition in a whole new light — and more importantly show you how you can improve. Order your copy today!