Originally posted 2017-07-02 17:00:02.
The Good Belly Bad Belly book is a breath of fresh air – a no nonsense guide that tells you exactly what you need to know to lose weight. After all, losing weight is really hard. It’s difficult to know what you should eat, how often you should exercise and what you need to do to really reduce those extra pounds.
However, it can be incredibly helpful to have a guide on your side to tell you what you should and shouldn’t do in order to lose weight effectively. This book explains that one of the most important parts of weight loss isn’t how much you eat or how much you exercise – it’s what you eat. After all, you can’t outrun a poor diet and when you eat a lot of foods that cause toxins and bad bacteria to build up in your body you can adversely affect your health.
So, what exactly is this book all about and why would it be a helpful resource for someone who is trying to lose weight? Let’s take a look into this ebook and see what it has to offer.
About Good Belly Bad Belly
Good Belly Bad Belly is a book that has generated a lot of conversations online, as it covers a lot of interesting and potentially controversial topics when it comes to weight loss and health. Here are some interesting things that you should know about the book.
- Most of the information in the book covers gut bacteria and health, such as how bad bacteria form in your gut and how this contributes to obesity.
- Then the book offers a list of practical tips that you can use to put this information into action and improve your gut flora.
- The book promises that you will be able to do this without having to follow an extreme or difficult diet, or eat anything strange or extreme.
- The guide presents you with a very detailed and easy to follow roadmap that you can use to lose weight and maintain your health.
- You will learn how to take care of your body from within, which will help you to decrease your risk of obesity.
About the Author
The author behind this program is a guy called Brad Pilon, who is considered a guru on health and nutrition. He has written a lot of articles on nutrition, health, fitness and weight loss in the past and he has gained a lot of attention for his unique approach. He studied nutrition and he has become an expert in this field. Also, he claims that all of the advice he has to offer is supported by scientific evidence. He doesn’t just tell you what to do, he explains to you why it is effective.
Quick Summary of Good Belly Bad Belly
So what topics exactly does the Good Belly Bad Belly system cover? Let’s take a look into what this comprehensive guide focuses on. Here are some of the things that are included in this book:
- You’ll learn about the many different types of gut bacteria and why some are good for your health and some are damaging.
- You’ll discover why it is so important to maintain a healthy balance when it comes to combating bad bacteria in your digestive system.
- You will learn about the effects that bad bacteria can have on your overall health.
- There is also a chapter that covers hyper-permeability and endotoxins.
- You will learn that diet might not be the only factor affecting obesity – there may be other factors involved.
- You will learn about antibiotics and their potential effect on weight gain and why.
- The book will explain how antibiotics are not just in your medicine, they can be found in many other sources.
- You will find out about how the environment affects your gut flora and what a difference this can make.
- After understanding all of this, you will learn the steps that you can take to mend your broken guy and reduce the toxins in your lifestyle.
- The book also contains information for combating inflammation and the effects of starches and sugars on your body.
- In the conclusion of the book you will learn about how to improve your gut flora, how to decrease your risk of weight gain and how to deal with obesity once and for all.
Benefits of Good Belly Bad Belly
There are many positive benefits that Good Belly Bad Belly promises to offer its readers. Here are some of the advantages that the program claims you will be able to enjoy:
- This is one of the easiest and most straightforward guides out there. It makes a lot of sense and you should have no trouble understanding how to apply it to your life.
- When you follow the advice in the program you will change the inner ecosystem of your body and avoid having an inflamed gut.
- The good news is that you can achieve this without having to follow a difficult diet or eat anything strange or extreme.
- The program doesn’t require you to do any strange exercises, take any weird pills or join any expensive gyms. Instead, there are simple and small changes that you can make to your diet that will help you to balance out your gut health in a positive way.
When it comes down to it, this book is a very interesting read and it can teach you a lot about how to improve your health and make sure you live the healthiest possible lifestyle. However, if you aren’t sure you can always download it with the 60 day money back guarantee in mind – if it really doesn’t deliver solid weight loss tips you can ask for your money back.
With this guarantee, there really is no risk if you want to give the Good Belly Bad Belly book a try. You’ve got nothing to lose (except all of that extra weight around your tummy!)