The Paleo Breakfast Bible is one of the most complete and helpful resources for anyone who is switching to the paleo diet and is wondering, “What should I cook for breakfast?”
The Paleo lifestyle, if you don’t already know, is a philosophy based around the belief that mankind evolved to eat the type of food that we used to eat when we were hunter gatherers. This includes meat, fowl, fish, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruit and other such ingredients. Any other foods that we have started eating since Neanderthal times – including bread, dairy, sugar, grains and processed foods. The idea is that our bodies evolved to eat the food from cavemen times, so this is the best fuel to keep us running optimally.
About The Paleo Breakfast Bible
So what is this book all about and what makes it stand out from the rest? Here are some basics that you should know about the cookbook before you buy:
- The book contains over 100 recipes and they all fit within the requirements of the Paleo Diet.
- The book comes in electronic format and each of the recipes are presented with detailed step by step instructions and full colour pictures.
- All of the recipes fit the paleo diet, which means that they don’t include any ingredients that a caveman would not have been able to find.
About The Author of The Paleo Breakfast Bible
There isn’t one author of this cookbook, it is a collaborative effort from the website PaleoHacks – which is one of the most popular resources out there for those who follow the Paleo diet. The PaleoHacks website provides a ton of fitness tips, recipes, wellness advice and much more for people who want to live this lifestyle and follow this diet.
Summary of The Paleo Breakfast Bible
This book contains 101 different recipes for breakfast, so you will have a lot of choices depending on your mood any particular morning. The creators have broken down the recipes into different sections to best describe the flavours, so that you can quickly look through and find something that appeals to you. Here are some of the things that you will find when you look inside the book:
- The “Big Breakfast” section which includes recipes for a hearty and filling breakfast meal, such as Fresh Mushroom and Pepper Omelet, Lamb Sausage with Mashed Cauliflower and Roasted Butternut Squash and Smoked Salmon with Scrambled Eggs and Sweet Potato Rosti. This section is perfect for a weekend brunch or a morning when you need a lot of fuel in the tank for a big day ahead.
- The “Nothing Better Than Eggs” section, which includes an incredible amount of creative ways that you can make breakfast with eggs such as a BLT Omelet Wrap, Spanish Scrambled Eggs, a Southern Style Breakfast Skillet or a Cajun Frittata.
- The “Steaks” section. Steak for breakfast? It might seem weird at first, but starting your day off with this delicious beef cut will give you a boost of protein and energy that will make you feel amazing. This section includes many creative steak recipes including recipes for venison steak and salmon steak.
- The “Island Style Fresh Breakfast” section. This section is filled with light and fresh breakfasts that you might crave in the tropics, such as Crab and Avocado Good Morning Salad or Tropical Salad.
- The “Sweet Side of Waking Up” section. This is for when you are craving something sweet for breakfast, such as Blueberry Banana Pancakes, Pumpkin Muffins or Banana Carrot Bread. Believe it or not, all of these recipes are still Paleo!
- The “Smoothie” section. This is where you will find a delicious collection of recipes for morning smoothies, including a Spice Pumpkin Smoothie and a Southern Tropics Smoothie.
- The “Breads, Salads and Sauces” section. This part of the book shows you how to make salads and condiments that you can have around at any time and that work well as sides or accompaniments to other recipes – such as Basil Pesto, Mushroom Gravy or Homemade Mustard.
Benefits of The Paleo Breakfast Bible
So what are the benefits that this book of recipes has to offer?
- The recipes are delicious, making it easy to stick to the diet because you don’t feel deprived.
- The recipes are easy to make, so that you won’t spend your morning scrambling around in the kitchen trying to prepare something complicated.
- The ingredients are strange or obscure and you don’t have to go to a fancy health food store to find them – they can be found at your basic grocery store.
- You will be able to download The Paleo Breakfast Bible to any device or you can print out the recipe that you want so that you don’t have to have your phone or tablet in the kitchen and worry about getting food on it.
- The recipes are healthy and they will naturally help you to lose weight because you won’t be eating as much processed food and sugars and starches.
- Also, supporters of the Paleo diet also claim that it makes you more alert, gives you more energy, helps you to sleep better and offers many other health benefits.
- Even if you only ate Paleo for breakfast and not for the other meals of the day, this would still bring you health benefits as you would be starting your day with a very healthy breakfast.
- The package also offers bonus materials, such as a free book on reversing arthritis naturally, a free sample of Patriot Power Greens and a book of granola recipes.
The Paleo Diet contains real and natural foods and it doesn’t include processed foods filled with chemicals, sugars and preservatives – making it naturally a very healthy diet to follow. If you are curious about getting started on this diet, why not give The Paleo Breakfast Bible Cookbook a try? If you aren’t happy with it you can always take advantage of the 60 day money back guarantee. However, with so many delicious recipes to choose from there is a good chance that this book will be worth the investment and will help you to love the Paleo Diet.