The Ex Factor Guide is all about rescuing a relationship that has ended and rejuvenating it again. If you have broken up with your partner but you think that there could be the potential to save the relationship and give it a fresh new start – this might be the book for you. It is all about how to communicate with your ex so that you can get them to fall in love with you again – better than ever before.
You might think that this is impossible. After all, once a relationship is over it is over, right? However, this is not necessarily the case. When you say the right thing you can rejuvenate someone’s love for you and recreate that spark that was there in the first place, even when the relationship has ended. Plus, with a little bit of relationship coaching and advice, you will be able to save your union from failing a second time so that you can actually have the happily ever after ending that you deserve.
What is the Ex Factor Guide?
Essentially, the Ex Factor Guide is a book that is all about relationships and communication. So, some of the most important topics that it cover include:
- An in-depth understanding of the emotions that you go through when you suffer a breakup.
- How these emotions will affect your perception and how they can cause you to lash out and impulsively say the wrong thing.
- Why what you say is so important and why it matters how you appear to your ex during this time.
- The reason why you need a cooling off period and how to make that happen.
- When it’s time to speak to your ex again, what is the best possible thing to say?
- How to respond if your ex reacts to you with a range of emotions, such as sadness, anger, indifference, etc.
- How to identify what went wrong in the relationship so that you can heal it and solve the issue – so that you can have a much healthier and happier relationship the second time around.
- How to make sure that after you win back that special someone, you never lose them again.
This book contains a lot of valuable information and it is laid out in an easy to understand format that is well organised. You’ll be able to find exactly the information you need so that you can achieve your relationship goals.
About the Author
The author of the Ex Factor is a man named Brad Browning, who has spent many years working as a dating coach and relationship guide. He has written a number of advice columns about relationships and he is very knowledgeable about dating and coupledom. He has learned a lot over the years and he uses his knowledge and expertise in this book to teach you how to relate to your ex in the best possible way.
A Quick Overview of the Ex Factor Guide
According to the claims of the author, the Ex Factor Guide has helped hundreds of thousands of couples to heal their broken relationships, get back together and live happier and healthier than ever before. It will help you move from a state of grief and panic to a state of confidence and acceptance, so that you can feel more optimistic about the future.
So what should you know about what is included in this famous relationship self help book?
- First of all, the package includes the book itself, which was written by Brad Browning and includes are lot of valuable insight into relationships, dating, breakups and much more.
- However, the book isn’t the only thing that is included. The program also includes a few extras such as books about sex appeal and much more.
- The overall guide is over 160 pages long and it is organised into several different sections in order to make it easier to follow.
- The book will often give scenarios as examples in order to help you understand the psychological motivations behind why you and your ex are acting the way you are.
- Brad also provides answers to common questions that many readers have about breakups and relationships. You’ll likely find this material especially useful.
The Benefits You’ll Get from the Ex Factor Guide
The interesting thing about the Ex Factor Guide is that it isn’t just a book about wooing your ex again and enticing them to give you another chance – although it will teach you that. It is also about healthy relationships in general, good communication and addressing the problem that caused you to break up in the first place. In order for history not to repeat itself, you need to learn and change and acquire more relationship understanding and communication skills. That way you won’t make the same mistake this time and you will be able to forge a healthier, more mature relationship that is more likely to succeed.
Also, this book is a little bit about empowerment and self confidence too, which is incredibly important. You will learn how to love yourself and stay strong even when things are difficult, an assuredness that is very attractive.
If you are heartbroken because you have lost the love of your life, this ebook just might be your chance to turn it all around. It is highly praised and although the claims seem quite impressive, it is written by a relationship coach with a lot of experience so there is a good chance there is something valuable within its pages that you can lose.
The truth is that you really aren’t taking any risk if you want to give it a try – it comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. So, if it doesn’t work for you and you aren’t happily back together with your ex within 60 days, you can always ask for your money back. With nothing to lose, it just might be worth giving the Ex Factor Guide a try.